Our Walk Photos
We are always looking for new members, both permanent and casual. Over the years we have had the pleasure of a number of international visitors to our area joining us on our walks and other activities. So if you are backpacking or just visiting or on holidays or working in our district check out our activities and come and join us.
We aim to:
- promote bushwalking in and around Mildura for visitors and locals.
- undertake bushwalking activities both local and those further afield so come and join us .
- inform members and be a repository of useful information for them in our Members Only section.
- showcase our area and the availability of walking, bicycling, canoeing and other outdoor activities .
- Be a resource for locals and visitors of walks and rides available in the North West of Victoria including a selection of local walks with maps and descriptions.
The walks calendar is available at the Activities page as well as a map of past walk locations.
Sunday 11th Sept 9.00am Koorlong store for local walk 3 hours.
See our calendar of events for full details of all activities in 2016
Clubroom relocated to Lifesaving Club at Apex Park
(Cureton Avenue downstream of Lock Island by about 2 klms 34 09 12.0S 142 09 55.1E)
For Meeting details go to About us page.
By clicking on the Facebook link below you will be directed to our Facebook page which contains albums of photos taken on past walks and other activities. Try it I think you will like it! Alternatively you may like to look at actual GPS track records of walks with photos and notes available by clicking on the blue dots. Link GPS Maps and data
Recent additions to this site
|4th Sept||Newsletter Seot 2016 - Rocket Lake & Hinchinbrook walks|
|3rd July||Newsletter July 2016 - Lake Culluleraine walk|
|!st June||Calendar updated after meeting|
|29th May||Newsletter for June 2016 - Mt Crozier Circuit & Cardross Lakes walk|
|9th May||Calendar and front page updated|
|3rd May||Google Maps - Club's new location shared - see below|
|1st May||Newsletter May 2016 & Hinchinbrook Map|
|3rd Apr||Newsletter for April|